Kids Classic Camouflage Change Robe
The Classic Camouflage Changerobe for kids
Smart dark camouflage outer and a bright orange fleece lining to wick away moisture.This is a perfect all weather garment for outdoors! Perfect as a post swim/activity robe and camping. This will keep the weather out and your kids dry!
- Super Light 180gsm Water Resistant Outer Shell Lining
- Unique orange lining
- 2 External Zip Pockets
- Large Inner Pocket
- Fleece Lined Hood
- 2 Way Zip
- Lovingly designed in the UK
|Small (7-12 years)|
|Length - From shoulder (cm)||90|
|Sleeve Length - Take from the shoulder (cm)||48|
Width at hem - Change room around the body (cm)
Top Tips for choosing the size for your child..
We recommend Kids Small robes for 7-12 year olds, but of course it depends on the child! Some older and taller children move up to an adult small, so that they can change inside of the robe. This is also means it will fit them for a lot longer!
Now time to check the measurements...
- Measure the length from your child’s shoulder, to check how long it will be on them.
- The width measurement is given as the whole circumference. So you can see how much room they’ll have. (Important if you are wanting them to change inside of it!)
- Hold the tape measure at the size. With this amount of tape make a circle and hold this around their body.
- The measurement given, is taken from the shoulder point.
- Measure against their arm to check. It is a kimono 3/4 length sleeve, so doesn't need to go to their wrist.
Now you can order the perfect size for them and enjoy! But, if you do need more guidance please message our chat box and we will be happy to help.
Never expose the robe to any heat source of any kind. Wash your robe inside out using non-bio washing powder or liquid. After spin cycle, hang or lay flat to dry at room temperature. Do not hot wash. Cold wash by hand is recommended, if at all possible. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not tumble dry.