NEW! Kids Heavyweight Grey/Pink Leopard
Pre-Order - Ships Mid April
New for April 2024 we are launching the first heavyweight leopard for kids! Photos coming soon.. but it will be the same fab grey leopard and pink lining as the adult version (first picture).
The adult heavyweight robes have been very popular, so we have launched our first version for kids! The new heavyweight, long sleeved Change Robes are brilliant for keeping you dry in any weather. Whether you are dry or wet, the Slouchy Change Robe will keep you toasty warm. Now with thicker fabrics, long length sleeves and an adjustable velcro strap at the wrist.
This Slouchy Change Robe has two pockets. One super large, which is great for storing clothes, and a waterproof one which is ideal for keys and phones. There are also two large external pockets, lined with fleece. Which are perfect for keeping your hands warm! All of the pockets are zippable to keep your things safe and hands even warmer.
The big hood is perfect for keeping your head out of the rain and wind. And the 2-way zip makes it easier to change and zip right up to keep the warmth in.
- Tough waterproof outer & thick lambswool lining everywhere inside
- Full length sleeves with adjustable velcro cuffs
- Zippable pockets, 2 external and 2 internal
- Fleece Lined Hood
- 2 Way YKK Zip
- Hanging hook on the inside
|Small (7-12 years)
|Length - From shoulder (cm)
|Sleeve Length - Take from the shoulder (cm)
Width at hem - Change room around the body (cm)
Top Tips for choosing a robe for your child..
We recommend our robes 7-12 years, but of course it depends on the child! Some older and taller children move up to an adult small, so that they can change inside of the robe. This is also means it will fit them for a lot longer!
Now time to check the measurements...
- Measure the length from your child’s shoulder, to check how long it will be on them.
- The width measurement is given as the whole circumference. So you can see how much room they’ll have. (Important if you are wanting them to change inside of it!)
- Hold the tape measure at the size. With this amount of tape make a circle and hold this around their body.
- The measurement given, is taken from the shoulder point.
- Measure against their arm to check. It is a kimono 3/4 length sleeve, so doesn't need to go to their wrist.
If you need any more guidance please message our chat box and we will be happy to help.
Never expose the robe to any heat source of any kind. Wash your robe inside out using non-bio washing powder or liquid. After spin cycle, hang or lay flat to dry at room temperature. Do not hot wash. Cold wash by hand is recommended, if at all possible. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not tumble dry.