Long Sleeve Change Robe - Blue/Grey
The new Long Sleeve Change Robes are brilliant for keeping warm whilst outside! Whether you are dry or wet, the Slouchy Change Robe will keep you toasty warm. Now with thicker fabrics, long length sleeves and an adjustable velcro strap at the wrist. There is also a new added extra large pocket to store clothing in. We've designed the new Long Sleeve Change Robes outdoor living in mind.
Inside of the Slouchy Change Robe there are two pockets. One super large which is great for storing clothes, and a waterproof one which is ideal for keys and phones. There are also two large external pockets, lined with fleece. Which are perfect for keeping your hands warm! All of the pockets are zippable to keep your things safe and hands even warmer.
The big hood is perfect for keeping your head out of the rain and wind. And the 2-way zip makes it easier to change and zip right up to keep the warmth in.
- Tough waterproof outer & thick lambswool lining everywhere inside
- Full length sleeves with adjustable velcro cuffs
- Zippable pockets, 2 external and 2 internal
- Fleece Lined Hood
- 2 Way YKK Zip
- Hanging hook on the inside
|Recommended Height (ft)||up to 5'3''||5'4'' - 5'10''||5'11 - 6'5''|
|Length - From shoulder (cm)||94||109||119|
|Swing Width (cm) Room to change in||148||156||173|
|Long Sleeve Length (cm)||55||60||65|
Model is 5ft 8 and wears a medium.
Top Tips for choosing your size..
How are you using the change robe? Do you need to change inside of it or are you looking for a super cosy throw on jacket?
- For changing inside of it, you will want your robe to be bigger than you! So you can get your arms in a do what you need to. You also want to make sure the length is long enough to keep you decent!
- For a throw on jacket you’ll don't need such a loose fit.
How to check the measurements...
- Measure the length of robe on yourself - Hold a measuring tape at the length you are looking at. (For example, a small you would hold at 95cm) Hold the tape at this point on your shoulder, placing near your neck rather than your arm… See how the length fits for you!
- The width measurement is given as the whole circumference.
- To measure on yourself, hold the tape measure at the size. With this amount of tape make a circle and hold this around your body.
- The measurement given, is taken from the shoulder point.
- Measure against your arm and check that it will be long enough! The sleeves are easily rolled up if they are too long for you (and we think this looks super cool)
Now you can order the perfect size for yourself and enjoy! But, if you do need more guidance please message our chat box and we will be happy to help.
Wash on a cool wash, we recommend by hand if possible. Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use fabric conditioner.