NEW!! Pro Recycled Change Robe - Grey/Pink Leopard
New for 2024 - Improved Fabrics
Slouchy Change Robes have been hugely popular since we launched them in 2021. After discussing design details with our customers we've made some huge improvements for our latest version. We've designed the new Heavyweight Change Robes with outdoor living in mind. Now with thicker and recycled fabrics. We are keeping you warm and dry, whilst being mindful of our impact on the environment.
The outer is made from recycled nylon, 100% waterproof and windproof. The inside is recycled synthetic lambswool - thick and cosy, allowing moisture to wick away from you.
There are two internal pockets. One super large which is great for storing clothes, and a waterproof one which is ideal for keys and phones. There are also two large external pockets, lined with fleece. Which are perfect for keeping your hands warm! All of the pockets are zippable to keep your things safe and hands even warmer.
The big hood is perfect for keeping your head out of the rain and wind. And the 2-way zip makes it easier to change and zip right up to keep the warmth in.
- Waterproof outer made with 100% recycled polyester.
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH
® ECO water repellent technology
- Synthetic lambswool lining, which is super cosy and warm. Made from 100% recycled polyester
- Full length 2-way reversible zip
- Sealed seam construction
- Deep fleece lined external pockets. 2 huge internal pockets
- Adjustable velcro straps on the cuff
- Hanging hook inside
|Recommended Height (ft)
|up to 5'3''
|5'4'' and over
|Length - From shoulder to hemline (cm)
|Swing Width (cm) Room to change in
|Long Sleeve Length (cm)
Top Tips for choosing your size..
How are you using the change robe? Do you need to change inside of it or are you looking for a super cosy throw on jacket?
- For changing inside of it, you will want your robe to be bigger than you! So you can get your arms in a do what you need to. You also want to make sure the length is long enough to keep you decent!
- For a throw on jacket you’ll don't need such a loose fit.
How to check the measurements...
- To get the length that you need. Hold the tape at the top of your shoulder, placing near your neck rather than your arm. Measure your ideal length. We design at or below the knee (so a small is 91cm in length and a medium is 104cm in length)
- The width measurement is given as the whole circumference.
- To measure on yourself, hold the tape measure at the size. With this amount of tape make a circle and hold this around your body.
- The measurement given, is taken from the shoulder point.
- Measure against your arm and check that it will be long enough! The sleeves are easily rolled up if they are too long for you (and we think this looks super cool)
Now you can order the perfect size for yourself and enjoy! But, if you do need more guidance please message our chat box and we will be happy to help.
Wash on a cool wash, we recommend by hand if possible. Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use fabric conditioner.